Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Typoglycemia

For those of you without dyslexia - or so I'm told by one of my osffpirng.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

Cehck six.
*
2221 zulu
Response from a police detective of my acquaintance:

Lokos lkie a lot of satemnts I get form spusetcs. Tahkns
- Sgt. Dave L.
*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home